Twisted left leg during workout, bluish discoloration by medial side of left knee, dislocation. Should I get it checked?

i just finished doing an insanity workout, and as i twisted my left leg to go into a lunge to stretch , i felt something strange, and there s now a blue-ish color right by the medial side of my left knee . it looks like the vein kind of dislocated or something, is this something i need to get checked out? i m a 24 y/o female. 5 2 , 112.5 lbs, moderately active
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
Hi...if there is pain and you are experiencing difficulty in walking then show to a orthopedic... else give the injured leg some rest for a few days...

Dr. Ashish Verma