Twisted knee, sore, stiff knee, pain, swelling, sore calf. Taking Naproxen. How to get relief?

About three weeks ago twisted my knee moving boxes up steps. Knee was sore and puffed up for next week, pain was on the inside of knee and back of knee. When I drove the car after getting out my knee would tighten up and back of knee would be stiff and sore This past week my calf has been painful and has swelled up. It s noticeably larger than other leg. Its painful sore to touch, and I have been taking naproxen for relief.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012