Twisted knee, popping sound, unable to bend knee, stiffness. Medical attention required?

I twisted my knee playing basketball. After jumping and landing with all of my weight on one leg I heard a pop sound and haven t been able to bend my need all the way back for the last two weeks. Its hurts in the inner medial part of my knee. The swelling is almost all gone just the Inner inside still hurt. Its stiff in the morning when I wake up and I have to do ROM before I start to walk on it. Is this normal to still feel like this and can it heal on its own.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012