Twisted ankle, weakness, nausea, dizziness, blurred vision, hearing loss, limping while walking. Treatment?

Stepped off curb and twisted my ankle (inward). I had a rush of overwhelming weak/hot/nauseous feeling and thought I was going to pass out. My vision was blurry and I felt dizzy. Also lost hearing in right ear temporarily (it was my left foot ). I don t have any swelling and I can put weight on my foot but I naturally want to limp. Turning it inward is somewhat painful. What do I do and why did my body respond this way?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012