Twisted ankle, swelling, pain, not bruised, severe pain on bending. Cause of worry?

Hi 3 days ago I twisted my ankle a weird way and it hurt really bad and swelled up right after. about 3 hours later I was walking and my ankle sort of gave out and I fell and it twisted again. my ankle is still swollen and hurts bad. my mom told me to put ice on it so I have been but that doesn t seem to help. I can walk with a little pain but if I tilt my foot up, sideways or down it hurts really really bad it s not bruised at all and my mom is just letting it go like its nothing. what should I do
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
No thats is weakness if you are so weak then take vitamin t ablates or if you are healthy then take rest after some doing work thank you