Twisted ankle by falling in a pot hole, cannot walk, swollen, bruised foot, 3 toes numb. Treatment ?

I twisted my ankle by falling in a pot hole on sat while running, ii couldn t walk on it straight away , riced it and have had ibuprofen , I can walk but it keeps giving way s still swollen and bruised .the top of my foot also hurts to touch as well as my ankle, my ball of my foot and my middle 3 toes have started to feel numb
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
It sees that you have suffered a bone injury in the area after the twisting of the foot. This needs to be confirmed after an X-ray.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,