Twinges of pain in the right, weird sensations of orgasms post lithotripsy. Any ideas?

I had Lithotripsy in Nov. 2009 for a 1.8 cm stone in the right kidney, within a couple of days after the litho, I had a complete kidney blockage and was rushed in for immediate surgery to place a double J stent . After the removal of the stent, I had another complete blockage within a few hours. I then had to be rushed back to the ER and was put on dilaudid drip for 2 days then I was able to pass the large piece that was blocking my urethra . Since having all of this, I still have twinges of pain on my right side, where the problem was and I also have weird pain like sensations with orgasm from time to time. My gynecologist thinks that there may have been some nerve damage and that hopefully it will work itself out over time. Is this something that you have ever heard of?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013