Twinges of pain in pelvic area for months, lower back pain. Relief from stretches. Suggestions?

I have been having twinges of pain in both hips/ pelvic area for about 2-3 months on and off with some lower back pain , went to the chiropractor and they adjusted me a few times with little result, they finally gave me some stretches to do and when I tried them it went away completely but came back a few days or so later, it s come and gone for a few days or a week or so at a time for a few months now and I can t figure out what it might be. There are also times it it aches in my knees and recently my toes a couple times but it mostly stays around the hip region, around the crease and sometimes up higher toward my pelvic bone. Any suggestions? Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013