Twinges in right ovary, nausea, fatigue, sore breasts, headaches, unprotected sex. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

I have small twinges in my right ovary , headaches , fatigue ,runny nose, some nausea , sore breasts and had car sickness. I m still two days shy of my menstural cycle and would like to know if all these are normal, I had unprotected sex about around the time I was fertile and I m just confused and moody. Please help I took a test 4 days before my missed period and it said negative, two days later I m still having all the symptoms.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012