Twinges in lower abdomen, sore uterus, pressure in head. Had unprotected sex. What are the pregnancy chances?

Hi just wondering if I could possibly be pregnant. I started my last period the 18 of July and had unprotected sex the 28th. Symptoms I ve have had is twinges/gurgles in my lower abdomen usually felt in the mornings I usually only get this when I m on my period. Then just the yesterday morning I woke up with a mild sore uterus it felt like and today I started feeling a weird slight pressure in my head kinda light headed feeling and my lips felt mild tingle to them. What could cause this? Answers appreciated :)
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012