Twinges in chest and breast bone, pulsating sensation, shortness of breath. Emergency?

I just started getting this weird twinge feeling in my chest just left off my breast bone. It started over an hour ago and it happens every 7-10 minutes. It feels like something pulses and hits the none and it s not a sharp pain but a dull pain. I ve never had this happen before. At first it happened when I would bend down slightly but I ve been lying down for the last 20 minutes and it s happened twice. I do not have any shortness of breath. I had a headache earlier and took two Tylenol . What could this be? What should I do? Do I need to go to ER?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013