Twin pregnancy due to clomid intake. Suffered from subchorionic hematoma. Recovering from miscarriage. When to plan the next baby?

Hello, I am 30 years old and I was 6 weeks pregnant with twins because I was on clomid . I suffered from subcorionic hematoma and the doctors said I was fine and the babies were also fine with normal heart beat. After 3 days I had a miscarriage and got my D&C after a week. I am recovering slowly. But grief is so draining and I feel terrible about it : ( I want to know weather I will get back my menstrual cycle soon and when should I plan to have a baby next? Normally my periods are regular Pls help me Thanks Nandini
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012