Twin babies asked to go for echo test. Sound while breathing. Had sepsis neonatorum. Anything to be worried?

Hi there I am John from Philippines currently working in a BPO company. I have twins they are 4 months old and was advised to undergo 2d echo by their neonatologist. They have a disticnt sound when breathing what does that indicate? Also when they were born they were admitted due to sepsis neonatarum and breathing difficulty. Will this merit any illness? Thank you and looking forward to hear from you soon.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012