Tweak in the lower rib and hip while playing, triggers on sitting or slouching. Any thoughts?

In May of 2012 while practicing golf, without stretching , I tweeked my right lower rib and right hip. I continued to play golf and do my normal summer routine thinking the irritation would just go away. I stopped and started excersing, stretching etc. When I lay down in any position (legs straight out) there is no discomfort. Not until later in the day or when I have been sitting our slouching does the discomfort return. My hip seems to be making a little progress but not my ribs(mostly lower). Any thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013