Turned around to reach for tea cup, twinge in chest, pain on bending forward, short episode. History of panic disorders. Causes?

Hi, I turned round to reach my cup of tea yesterday and got a twinge in the centre of my chest , I then lent forward to put my cup on a table in front of me and the pain got worse. This lasted for about 5 mins at the most then it went. It was a sort of tightening pain but it did hurt. Today I have felt nothing apart from a few twinges when walking upstairs and going to the bathroom. I am a 24 year old female with a history of panic disorder
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012