Tunnel vision on standing up, loss of balance, shivering, buzzing sound in head. Cure?

I am a 24 year old female. I get tunnel vision when I stand up most of the time. Yesterday night scared me more than usual though. I stood up from watching TV to go pee and I got the tunnel vision and I grabbed the wall, and tried to sit down but it was like my legs gave out and I fell down. Also, the left side of my body slightly shook. My head had a slight buzzing noise, but after a moment I felt fine. I am sorry, but I do not have insurance and do not really want to go to the doctor. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012