Tumor type boils spreading in body, suffering from POS. Taking Krimson 35. Negative pregnancy test after intercourse. What should be done?

Hi, i m suffering from POS and taking Krimson 35 for six months, then we started intercourse for three months and continuing the tab named Duphaston , after 3 months result is neg. Then Doctor suggest me to take Metadose IPR 500mg for six months. but after one month I stopped that medicine, now i m looking that some tumor type are spreading in my body. what should i do now, plz suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012