Tumor to be removed, advised not to take pills before surgery. Muscle relaxant taken. Suggestions?

Hello there,
I am having a small fatty tumor removed from my bottom on MAY 1st ....the surgeon told me not to take any pills one week before the procedure. I forgot and took a muscle relaxant for my lower back and neck...i have herniated discs. Is methocarbamol 400mg and Acetaminophen 325mg, anything to be worried about? Does it have any anti inflammatory in it? He told me no Advil or blood thinner type drugs. (Ibuprofen)
thanks, much appreciated.
Louise Bauman
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013