Tumor removed from the kidney. Non-functioning kidneys. Fluctuating blood pressure levels. Need advice

My dad is 70yrs old and 2 days back they removed cancer tumor(3.3 centimeter) from kidney (beganing stage)and the operation was success, after operation DAD s BP went down very rapidly, currently his BPis 100/60 ( Fluctuacting) through 2 drugs.. both the kidney have been failed now, Doctors have done dailysis. Now his breathing level is also coming down and its not stable. Both BP and Breathing are keep fluctuacting at the very low levels. Please advice what has to done now
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013