Tumor in uterus, bloating, fatigue, discomfort, swollen ankles, menopausal, black discharge. What is wrong?

I had a recent sonogram that showed a 6 inch tumor in uterus, symptoms are extreme bloating, fatique, discomfort on my right side, swollen ankles and hands. I am menopausal and my period shows up periodically. However, recently I had a greyish black discharge with flecks of flesh..the discharge is very thick and when I urinate I see it in the stool, however I know that it is coming from my vagina, not my urine. Could the tumor be the problem?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013