Tumor in brain, sinus problem, severe night sweats. What could be the cause of this?

From time to time I have a feeling of being off balance with a weird feeling in my head. Had an MRi with contrast and I have found out that I have a tumor at the base of my brain. Was told that I was most likely born with this. I have had several MRI and nothing changes. I do have sinus problems. I am 65 years old. I also have severe night sweats . This is not a feeling of dizziness as I had in the past and had the Epstein Barr procedure done. What could be the cause of this?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013