Tumor all over womb, increased uterus size, stomach size gone down. Is there any option in herbal?

I have been informed the only option left is total removal of the womb because the tumors are all over and big. My uterus is 9 times the size it should be already. The size of the stomach has gone down due to the the zoladex drug but would like to know if there are other drugs that can melt the tumors instead of removing the . Mymectomy cannot be done as informed by the doctor but that was his opinion four months ago. I know there must be a way of solving this issue either by medical drugs or herbal drugs. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012