Tummy tuck, bloating, gas in stomach, flat stomach possible ?

Hi. I am 5 weeks post tummy tuck. During week 4, swelling started to go down significantly and I started to enjoy the results of my tummy tuck. Suddenly in week 5, I started to look very bloated as if I was pregnant . I was depressed and wondering why this happened and if it will stay. After 3 days of bloating , I felt gas in my tummy. Is this bloating gonna affect my tummy tuck results? Is my flat tummy going to be back after getting rid of all the gas?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012