Tummy hurting, having large bowel movement, eating less, vomiting. Has he caught a bug?

My three and a half year old son has complained for the last few days of his tummy hurting. The first few days his stool was green in color. The last two or three days in has been a very light tan. He has had large bowel movements but has not been eating a lot of food. He also has thrown up twice since the beginning of the week. I am concerned but not sure if he has just caught a bug or if he needs to be seen by his pcp.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012