Tummy cramps with dizziness and vomiting. Had unprotected sex. What is the meaning of this?

Hello doctor, me and my wife had an unprotected intercourse on the 6th of July 5-6 days after her ovulation day. Then she took EC pill and after 6 days she got her period but it was light. After that on 3rd , 4th, 8th week we did home pregnancy test that came back negative. In 9th week we did blood test that also came negative. Till the date 3 times she got her period on time and showed no pregnancy symptoms . But 2 days back on 4th time her period lasted for 1 day only and she had severe tummy cramps under belly button that lasted for 2 hours accompanied with dizziness and vomiting and she could not able to move that time. Now I want to ask that Is it possible that she is pregnant and if yes then is she having ectopic pregnancy??? I am so confused and scared for her. Can you plz help me out.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012