Tummy cramps, sickness, shakes, blurred vision. Stressing out. What can I do?

I had my breakfast this morning, lunch at lunch time then a snack...about 20mins ago I got bad tummy cramps , sicky feeling, shakes and blurred vision . I get this feeling often, it usually feels like I m about to pass out but if I dive for the chocolate/lucozade quick enough it usually passes off within 10minutes. It s clearly not hunger as I m eating plenty. I have noticed that recently I m not sleeping as well I should be; I struggle to sleep but once I m asleep I can t get up..I have to set 5 alarms in the morning for work and am late regularly. It s all just stressing me out. What s up with me?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013