Tummy cramps; painful back, knee and thigh. Used tremadol and voltarin. Further?

Good day.I was involved in an accident where i fell forward but in a very strange twisting position.. an umbrella hurt my tummy and the doctor sd it was blunt trauma to the abdomen .. i could not move my leg for almost 3 days and had extreme pain in my back,thigh, knee and a heavy left leg.its been 3 years now,still have a numb leg and i hardly have feeling in it.( i could put my right leg in hot water and wud burn , but the left one is more dead.i cant walk or stand for long and have a burning acking feeling in my back..ive used tremadol and voltarin but nothing help... cud someone please advise me what cud be wrong... done an MRI -results were degenarative t12 dics..
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013