Tummy bloated and solar plexus region has tension. Why did have diarrhea explosion?

For the last 3 days I havebeen aware of a slight tension in my solar plexus reggion and my belly seemd to slightly bloated, I was also not having the usual free evacuation, the strain seemed to pass during the morning. Then yesterday late afternoon I had a bout of diarrhea this was sudden and like a gush of water. In the evening I seemedokay I had a brger and a couple of beers. When I woke up this morning I had another sudden Diarrhea explosion again almost like water run through but I also felt as if my meal last night was in my throat and indeed I have just thrown up parts of it as if it never really got digested. I seem to be getting a headache aswell.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012