Tugging feeling in pubic area, swelling in testes tube since hemorrhoidectomy. Could surgery have caused damage to pudendal nerve?

Hi Dr. Chandan. I have had surgery, internal stapled hemerrhoidectomy about a month and a half ago but now have a pain/discomfort/tugging feeling in my right pubic area which is now having an effect on my right testi, sort of a dull ache. Also on inspection i feel there may be a slight swelling in the tubes from my right testi, on doing some research I wonder if there has been any damage done to my pudendal nerve in surgery and whether this would result in the feeling in my testi or if this would be a problem with the testi causing the pain in my groin .
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012