Tubes tied, experiencing lower back cramps, sore breasts, clear vaginal discharge. Due to pregnancy or tubal ligation?

MI had my tubes tied last year and had heavy periods after the fact, but within the past 4 months my period has returned to normal. I just had a normal period last week, but now I have cramping in my lower back that goes down to my upper thighs. I have sore breasts off and on, and a lot of clear vaginal discharge . I m a bit worried it may be pregnancy, or something to do with the tubal ligation .
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  85 Awaiting Answer