Tubes tied and due for periods. Have constant headache, vomiting and stomach ache, UPT negative. Chances of pregnancy?

I got my tubes tied almost two years ago, and I m now 12 days late on my pierod. I have constant headaches , my breasts hurt, my back hurts worse then it ever has, my stomach hurts but more on the left side of my pelvis and it shoots up the side. I constantly feel like I m going to throw up, and I have taken about 4 hpt and they all have came out negative. I even went to urgent care and they did an urine test and it came out negative. So what do you think could be going on?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013