Tubes tied after delivery. Cramps, bleeding after sex, early periods, constant pain, pressure. Pregnant?

I am 33 and the mom of 5, so after my last son, in november 2009 I tied my tubes (clamps no burning). From the age of 15 my periods have been very heavy and on time (every 23-25 days) and this didnt change after my tubal. I have never had ANY spotting between periods, which is why I went to the walk in after my husband and I had sex (very normal no rought stuff!) and I began to cramp and bleed (lightly). I had a pelvic exam and a pregnancy test (urine, neg.), and the doc. said that it was probaby that my period was due and that I should wait. The problem is, my period came about 2.5 weeks before my 3rd of Jan. app. Now I m in a state of fairly constant, moderate pain, pressure and a sense of fullness. I am worried that I could be pregnant or that something else could be wrong.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand your problem, this is not the pregnancy for sure, for the time being you can have symptomatic treatment, some analgesic and antispasmodic will help you lot if this does not respond then you have to go for investigations, take care have nice day.