Tubes tied after 4th delivery, long periods lately, nausea. What could this mean ?

Had my tubes tied September of this yr 6wks after having my 4th child. Have had normal (slightly heavy) periods since. My last period started 10-30 had a 7 day bleed then 5 days later I had 3 days of pink/brown watery spotting on my tp when I pee d. Now I am a week and 1 day late for my period, have nausea off and on, and a pain that comes and goes on my right mid back. I have taken 3 hpt s all negative. 2 last week and 1 yesterday. With previous pregnancies I always got positives on 1st missed day of period. What could this mean?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013