Tubes tied. Menstrual cycle long, heavy, clotted followed by back pain, irregular bowel movement. Normal?

HI Im 21years old and i have a 6 month old daughter i had to have a emergency c-section due to a prolaspsed umbilical cord then 2 months later i got my tubes tied. My first menstrual cycle after that was a month long and since then they have been about 2 weeks long and really heavy and clotty. I also have lower back pain all the time to the point to where sometime i cant even stand.I get sick to my stomach alot more so at night now and my bowel movements are irregular. I am also very tired all the time which i know could be because i have a 2 years old and a 6 month old. I was just wondering if this was normal after getting my tubes tied or if there is something wrong with me thank u so much
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013