Tubes in ears, bleeding, yellow clear fluid, no fever. Treatment for infection?

my daughter has tubes in her ear since October 2011, Monday she started bleeding from her ear just like a few drops, then tuesday nothing, then wednesday more blood , thursday nothing then friday it started draining yellow, and clear fluid and it crust over once it dries, she has no pain or fever . I have some antibotic drops from when she got her tubes put in that i have been puting in there, does she have an infection?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012