Tubes clamped, regular periods. Cramps in lower back and stomach, pink discharge. Pregnancy symptoms?

I am 34 years old and had my tubes clamped 9 years ago. My periods are very regular and predictable. I start with major cramping in my lower back, light bleeding the first day, then extremely heavy for about 5 more days. My last period started on September 25th. On October 12 I went to the restroom and noticed when I wiped the toilet paper was smeared with a pink discharge . This has been happening off and on now for the last 3 days. I ve noticed my stomach feeds weird. I am an STNA for a nursing home, and I noticed that tonight bending, pushing, pulling, lifting was really bothering and cramping my stomach. Sitting here tonight my stomach feels heavy and jittery. Could this be pregnancy??
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012