Tubes burned post pregnancies, scab, string like object from belly button. Causes?

i had both tubes burned after fourth preg. , exactly one month ago. went to use restroom and tend to glance at my bellybutton and thought i had a scab, so i did manage to try taking it off ;but noticed it wasnt a scab.its a stringy object coming from inside my belly button... doesnt hurt,just a lil shocked to see something like that,kind of looks like a stitch , has healed but this stringy thing is just there on the right side of my belly button. what could this be???
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Abnormal connection or passageway between two structures (organs or organ and surface of the skin) which we call fistula might have been formed post surgery.This is only one of the possibility however on examination this can be ruled our.Suggest to get a surgical opinion because its better to act before the local area get infected.Hope I have answered your question.