Tuberculous process of undetermined activity, what does it mean ?

i recently had a chest xray exam 5 days ago. the impression was an apicogram was suggested due to lineardensities found in the upper right lobe of my lung. i was not feeling well due to stress when i had the xray (up to date). i had an apicogram the other day, and the impression was, tuberculous activity of undetermined activity. i am worried that it might be something else. but i am not coughing or even have colds and fever . just stressed and tired from my hectic schedule. pls. clarify regarding this. thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011