Tuberculosis, on medicines, have impaired hearing, gastric issues, shortness of breath on walking, imbalance. Suggestions?

hi my name is manzar hussain m from darjeeling in west bengal india i have a query related to y younger brother. Actually he is having a problem of tuberclosis for which the doctors over here are giving him some medicines named as L-CIN,COXERIN,etc. since 1year 6 months. According to doctors the treatment for this thing is the ultimate one by which the disease is being minimized but he is facing some side effects like.... he could not eat much food as he face gastrick problem,after taking all this medicine he have also lost his hearing property it means that he is deaf now , he is also facing the problems like nerve one i.e. when he walks for a certain distance he starts breathing very fast and also all his legs and hand shakes, he cannot maintain the exact balance when he stands. Please suggest me what shall I do for this things.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012