Tuberculosis, all tests negative except scar on left lung, had 6 mos.medication but no improvement. Can the scar be cured?

can the scar on lungs be cure? I was told before that I have a Tuberculosis ..I take all the test for TB patients every result was negative except the scar on left my lung found in my x-ray result. The doctor told me that I need to take a 6 mos.medication to make sure it will not spread so I did. But after a 6mos.of taking medicine given by my doctor I took another x-ray on my chest to check still the scar was still there. The doctor compare the scar before and after the medication was done. No changes.. I try to applied for work in many different companies here in our country but I always fail because of this scar found in my x-ray even I provide all the Medical History and medications taken. I like to know if there s anyway to cure the scar on my lungs? I asked for help so I could apply for work.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012