Tuberculosis. Inflammatory pain in the upper lobe of right lung, thick white fluid. Sputum test negative. Suggestions?

Hi, Sir,
Sir to brief you I am TB patient since year and half. Right now I am on a second line drug regiment. My latest sputum test has come negative. My doctor has drop cycloserine from regiment after the latest test. What is my concern is that I feel burning/ Inflammatory pain in my upper lobe of right lung and thick white fluid keep coming, so is this common in TB patient? Will this pain ever be cured? Further my weight has not gained and I work full time in prestigious multinational company. should I continue working? Can I Participate in sports Like cricket and volleyball and soccer? What should be my daily routine and food to get healthy again? I will be your greatly indebted if you guide me. Thanks.. Shakir.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013