Tube in ears. Ruptured many times. Small lump behind ear drum. Uses Flonase. Any problem?

My daughter whi is 29 had tube in her ears at 21 months if age her ear drum has ruptured 5 times over the years with only little loss of hearing in the low tones. She can tell when her ear starts to hurt and goes to dr immediately. This past weekend she had another episode and went to dr they said no fluid behind ear but saw a reddish brown place on ear Drum and asked if she has ever had graphs and she has not they also said it wasn't ear wax and had her come back in a week. Well today they said they see a small lump behind ear drum and wanted to send her to a Ent dr. She takes Claritin and uses Flonase regularly. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013