Tubal ligation done, have missed periods, instead have white odorless discharge, pink on wiping. Menopause or pregnancy?

I am 42 years old. 14 years ago I had a tubal Litagation. 4 months ago I quit all of a sudden having my normal every 28 day period. Went to my OB she did blood work and said I was in the last stages of menopause . Then I started bleeding real bad had greyish tissue come out and then round red thing with white going around it floating in the toilet. Then I again quit having a period. This last month I have had a clear white odorless egg white discharge and when I wiped I had just pink on the toilet paper. Could I be pregnant, or is it menopause?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer