Tubal ligation done after surgery. Feeling pregnant. Test negative. What to do?

Hi ive had a tubal ligitament done a yr ago after my third pregnacy but i feel pregnant taken pregnacy test blood test and the both came back negitive a few months past now i can feel ssomething moving and sometimes kicking me in my back side sometimes my butt ...i still get a period i guess every month always different i need help i dont kno what should i do if i ccant get a positive test if i am pregnant is this baby just going to pop out on me?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013