Tubal ligation done. Suffer from insomnia, headache, tingling in the hands and stress. Have depression. Advice?

I'm 32 women who had a baby Sept 2012 followed by tubal ligation. I have experienced insomnia, upset stomach, low blood pressure, puffy veins arms, headache, tingling in hands. I work out 4 days a week for an hour. I drink one latte early in morning but never experienced this. I feel stressed and lack of oxygen and don't know why. I only work 3 hours a day. I have had mild depression on and off with little hair loss. ??? I have been tested for my thyroid already.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013