Tubal done, irregular period, brownish discharge. Can this be a sign of pregnancy if not what could it be?

Hi 29 with six kids I had a tubal done almost three years ago after the birth of my last child I ve always had an irregular period but it always last 4-5 days well the past couple of period have only lasted 2-3 days and are heavier then usual and at the end there s a brownish discharge that I ve never experienced before but no discharge during urination as it would be during my period.. Can this be a sign of pregnancy if not what could it be
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013