Ttc, experienced lower belly cramps, clear discharge with pink before periods, later brown clay like substance on wiping. Cause?

Hi, I am 32 and have to children already and have been trying for a third for the last year. Last month a week before I was suppose to start my period I experienced lower belly cramps and had clear discharge with pink only once a day for 3 days. I was supposed to start my period on the 26th of dec but it never came. I ve taken a hpt which was neg. On the 7th of jan. I started to see a brown clay like substance only when I wiped after using the bathroom. What could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It appears to be due to the anemia, or infection. The spotting also suggest the infection only.
I advise you to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment. It is called the secondary infertility, so you can easily have pregnancy, but must be with the advise of a doctor.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to have a positive result.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.