Trying to withdraw tramdol use. Have been feeling crabby and have sick stomach. Help?

Please i have been using tramdol 50mg for 2 years i tried quieting but the withdraws are so bad i still taking. them is their any way to taper or quick ? can,t sleep legs jump at night,feel like hopelessness up tight crabby , sick to my stomata , is their thing i can do besides keep taking them thank You for what ever you can suggest. I should have know it a money scam some of us Americans still believe in a oath.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013