Trying to wean smoking cigarettes, hashish, do not feel like myself, fogged thinking, depression. Will this stay for a while?

Hi, I have been smoking cigarettes and hashish since 2006 and now I am planning to stop and I also use to take tramadol for a while but now um planning on quitting all that but the problem is that I am not myself anymore… I can’t think like before I don’t laugh or interact with other like I use to , and I can also feel depression . Its hard for me to go to a doctor and tell them about my situation , will this stay for a while ..? or forever? Will I be myself again ?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012