Trying to stop snorting pain pills. Any alternatives to ease pain ?

i am trying to stop snorting pain pills. i snort hydrocodone and some times percocets. i usually average around 4-5 5mg vicodin a day and i have been snorting for a while now and before i would try to stop and i always would constantly sneeze so i would do snort again to make it stop. well with-in the last month i have noticed if i go longer than 4 hours with out anything up my nose my face hurts to touch and i have pain in my jaw so bad. i had all of my teeth extracted about 2 years ago so i have dentures and my pain gets so bad i have to take them out cuz it seems to irritate it more. i am ready to stop NOW!!!! please is there anything over the counter that will ease the pain so i can stop. i have tries to ween my self off but the pain just comes back sooner. i have tried saline , bacitracin, triple antibiotic cream, carmex,medicated camphor & phenol blend cold sore treatment and even baby orajel! please tell me there is something over the counter i can buy that will ease the pain so i can stop like right now?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013